Friday, September 16, 2005

Rocket Poetry


On a slow night, googling terms that bring together the several concepts of this blog brought me to a wonderful poem on Gumball: Superman. Now that's what I call combining poetry and rockets.

In case you haven't discovered it, Gumball has one of the more creative ways of delivering poetry to the masses: poetry gumball machines. Poems on little slips of paper inside plastic capsules -- a very rockety concept. I have three of my own poetry gumballs sitting on my bookshelf as I type this. They have a cool page that enables you to find a poetry gumball machine near you.

And this, just in (look left).

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:47 PM

    Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my attention deficit disorder related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:48 PM

    Cool blog...good job!
    SHOCKING Forex
    blog. It contains UNUSUAL stuff about Forex.
    Come and check it out if you dare ;-)

    ReplyDelete