Editing my poetry manuscript - on the Radio

Editor Bryan Roth used my poetry manuscript, Gods of Water and Air, as the text for a half-hour discussion of editing an entire poetry collection. Structural unity, titles, principles of organization, the need for professional editing, are all discussed. And four of my poems were read on air to illustrate these topics.

Here's a link to the page of my website where you can listen to the radio show. The sound files are posted in seven tracks to accommodate the high quality sound files, so you have to click on each link to hear the sections in sequence:

Bryan Roth on Dona Stein's Poetry Show

Thank you, Bryan, for selecting my manuscript for this discussion! And for an edifying and exciting experience of working with an editor on a manuscript -- not to mention for pointing out to me the title I've selected for the manuscript, found within one of my poems.