Quick turnaround

Anyone have a short list of journals that turn submissions around quickly? I'm thinking of compiling such a list to add to my website's resources page. In going through the list of places I've submitted to in the last year, I was struck by the increasing number of periodicals that take more than six months to reply, or never reply at all, despite the inclusion of an SASE. I suppose their keeping my stamp sans reply constitutes minor theft, actually.

This practice of non- or slow response is unprofessional and disrespectful to poets. Another example of the degradation of the art form, in my opinion -- and what's worse, by its very practitioners. Rather than ding the journals that have sloppy practices, I'd rather praise the editors who uphold reasonable professional standards.

So I'm hoping you can help me compile this list of good places to send work!