Interview with Kim Addonizio at Fringe Magazine

I was fortunate to be able to do an interview with National Book Award nominated poet Kim Addonizio. It's up now at Fringe Magazine. Kim's answers are fascinating, often pithy, and sometimes wry to general questions and questions about her own writing practice. As a member of one of her current workshops, I can say that she's a terrific teacher, giving feedback on poems and guidance on the poetic process from a depth of experience as a poet and teacher.

And if you haven't read my other interviews at Fringe with poet Cheryl Dumesnil and others, check out the Features and Blog sections (respectively) for those. I love this gig of interviewing poets -- it's my sneaky way of learning about poetry and asking things I've always wanted to know!

More to come.