Readings in Colorado

This is a thank you letter to everyone who kindly came to hear me read in Colorado. I read first at the Loveland Museum, where the open mic portion was unique and fascinating. Then I was on M.D. Friedman's local tv poetry show, The Poet's Co-op TV Show. It was a blast, though I didn't know which camera to look into, but all cameras (and camera operators) looked friendly. If you live in Boulder County, Colorado, you should watch this show regularly. They've had some stellar poets on, people like Lynn Emanuel. I was honored to be in such good company, and really enjoyed the process. When the show is archived on the Poets Co-op website, I'll post an announcement.

And last but surely not least, I read at the fabulous Cannon Mine Poetry Series in Lafayette. This series has also had a stellar lineup of featured readers, and has an excellent open-mic following. I was delighted to appear there again, with such a warm welcome, and such an interesting open-mic following my reading, including poets Barbara Ellen Sorensen, whose new chapbook, Song from the Deep Middle Brain, is forthcoming from Main Street Rag and Lew Forester, who read a stunning new poem.

All in all, major fun for a poet. Thanks to everyone named (and not named) for your kind hospitality, great welcome, and sharing your poetry with me!