Bloghopping

I was flattered to be asked by novelist and publisher Linda Leith to contribute one of my photos to her wonderful, rich online literary salon. Those are my leaves across the top, behind the banner! I feel like I've started a new venture, photography. All with my new iPhone 4s (yes, Apple please deposit the ad revenue directly into my Paypal account). I do love taking photos with my new phone. And I do love Linda Leith's website! Full of interesting visuals and articles and interviews.

While I'm bloghopping, I want to spread the word about a blog on a new film venture---and you can be part of it! As a supporter of The Spirit of Ireland. It's a new film by the Emmy Award-winning filmmaker Alan Cooke. You can see a trailer for the film on this page. Cooke, who won an Emmy for his film Home about being an immigrant in New York, says of his new project: "The Spirit of Ireland is a self-funded independent project.  It is been made on the good will and donations of people who love Ireland from around the world."Even if you don't have a tiny bit of Irish in your genes, it's a chance to be part of an uplifting film on an ancient and spirit-rich land.