Famous for not entering contests

Earth Lessons now on Kindle!
I, who am famous for being opposed to poetry book contests (though I've entered my share), and about to venture my Book Left at the Altar to a few contests while also talking to some non-contest publishers. Who can solve the need for a new poetry book publishing paradigm, I wonder. Contests may give brief glory and a level up to the very few winners, but the fact that few poets actually buy and read current poetry books -- let alone the general public -- is the deeper issue. Self-published novels do well, the good ones that get word-of-mouth buzz on Amazon, Goodreads, iDreamBooks, and other reader-reviewed sites. Where's our version of the crowd-sourced reviews of Rotten Tomatoes for poetry books? I feel that's central to solving the problem. I almost feel like starting such a site!